Twitter / omnivoremeals

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Workout Tuesday March 3, 2009

I got up early and hit Crossfit Manhattan before work for the new 8AM class. Jacinto was the trainer. Rumor has it that he's 70. I hope I'm as fit as he is when I'm 50.

"Barbara"

Five rounds, each for time of:
20 Pull-ups
30 Push-ups
40 Sit-ups
50 Squats

Rest precisely three minutes between each round.

My ribs still hurt after dumping the scooter on Saturday, so the whole thing was fairly painful, and by the third round, I pulled the chord. Pretty lame, but I was doing kipping pull-ups and real push-ups. Last time I started with a band for the pull-ups, and by the third round was doing modified push-ups. So, although I did all 5 rounds last time, this was a bit of an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment