Twitter / omnivoremeals

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deadlifts are hard

I kept breakfast light this morning and had more yogurt, fruit, and granola. My yogurt is way better than the stuff I got from the milk club. But apparently it varies, so I am ordering it again from a different farm.

Meal
  • Raw milk yogurt
  • Strawberries
  • Bear Naked Blueberry protein granola
  • Stove top espresso with raw milk
I had lunch with old college friend and fellow Viacom-er Mike at the 1540 Broadway cafeteria. It had an abridged version of the lodge menu, so I stuck with the salad bar.

Lunch
  • Bed of greens
  • Grilled chicken
  • Marinated mushrooms
  • Honey mustard potato salad
  • 1 hard boiled egg
  • Pickled beet salad
After work I went to Crossfit Brooklyn and struggled through the deadlift workout.
Deadlifts: 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
I went 275-285-295-305(fail)-295-295(fail)-285

Dinner was a repeat of last night, I was beat, and it was tasty and easy. Later I was even more beat. Those heavy lifts are really very stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment