Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dinner Thursday February 26, 2009

Tonight was man-networking night at Primehouse as organized by Marcus. I showed up right after my WOD, so I was pretty mellow. I was so mellow that Marcus couldn't believe it. Once we had a quorum and were seated, the bread got my blood sugar back up to the point were I was foaming at the mouth in a more typical fashion.

Happily they had extended their restaurant week offering, which we all went for with a side apiece and some wine. Mine was a beet salad. So that tallied up to:
Beet Salad
Lobster Cassoulet
Petit Filet Mignon
Chocolate Hazelnut Torte

It was a delicious dinner with good conversation. I definitely agree with review that said Primehouse was a little gimmicky but had great meat. I had my filet medium rare, and it was very tender and had a nice beef flavor. Next time I eat steak, I will give rare a shot. I discussed this possibilty with a co-worker, and he told me a story about ordering steak rare and it being cold in hte middle. I will risk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment