Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lunch Thursday February 26, 2009

Andrew and Josh were supposed to take me to Keen's, but Josh had to bail and Andrew was pressed for time. So instead he and I went to Edison's. As I already noted, I've been increasingly adventurous and decreasingly careful about what I eat. Accordingly, it seemed like a perfect time to order a Reuben. So I did.

When it arrived, they brought a knife and fork. I asked Andrew if i was supposed to use them, and he said he would just "sandwich it up". So folded it over and got to work. I went all they way, but this is what it looked like just before I finished it up.

The thing was a serious gut bomb, and I felt like I was going to pass out. Jen informed me that's why people drink coffee after lunch, and in Spain the do pass out. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment