Twitter / omnivoremeals

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Keeping it light but fatty

I decided to follow my light dinner with a similarly light breakfast. I think with portion control and the coming increase in training volume I will be able to get to 190 pounds easily and healthily.

Meal:
  • Raw milk cottage cheese
  • Strawberries
  • Granola
  • Stove top espresso with raw milk
Regarding that increase in training volume, this is the last week of marathon meetings, and I should be able to work out at lunch again. The Manhattan Crossfit is also getting close to adding another, slightly later morning WOD. Finally, Alex continues to run a Tuesday session at Affinity, and Lacort has started up a Friday session and I think he may be doing one other. If I hit at least one of those, get back on track with the WODs, and lift twice a week the world won't know what hit it.

At the very least I won't know what hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment