Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to basics and the cycle of life

I returned to lunch Crossfit which I prefer to after work. A good crew, and Juan. He ran me through my first free WOD and will always be one of the key Crossfitters for me. Super nice and a high performer.

WOD - Five rounds for time of:
45 pound barbell Overhead walking lunges, 50 feet
21 Burpees

I managed to do this 14:19. Not the fastest, but one of the faster out of my group of 11.

I ran out of there back to work to eat an apple on the way to a meeting. After I picked up lunch at Green Symphony.

Meal:
  • Shredded chicken enchilada
  • 2 pieces of Korean backed chicken
  • Potato samosa
  • Beets
  • Tofu salad
I began the day with eggs, and had chicken for lunch in two different forms. Shredded in a taco and the baked Korean drumsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment