Twitter / omnivoremeals

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ooo baby I like it raw

After running my morning errands and before I went out for the Ollie magazine shoot, I had a snack. I wasn't hungry enough for a full lunch, so I had raw milk cottage cheese with home made, or at least far made, granola. I chopped up a few strawberries to round it out. The cottage cheese was delicious, and impossibly rich. I can't wait to eat the rest of it. The granola was also very rich, and tasted like they hadn't skimped a bit on the butter.

Then, off to King Kog and a good deal of waiting. I helped call a few people to organize the shoot, and I had assumed messenger time was in effect and lied a little about when to get there. However many showed up on time, which was actually early. After Tak finished with Gina, the Empire and Mishka riders went across the street for a group shot under the BQE. I didn't freeze too badly, but I wasn't sad when we were done. I went home and cooked up the second Rainbow trout. I ate the skin no problem. After two rounds of friend chicken, fish skin was child's play. I had some cheese with it, which was just as creamy as the cottage cheese. I'm going to have order some ice cream and lose my mind.


Meal:
  • Pan-fried rainbow trout
  • Kale satueed in sesame oil and balsalmic vinegar
  • Smoked raw milk cheddar
  • Raw milk colby
  • Pickled beets

No comments:

Post a Comment