Twitter / omnivoremeals

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dinner Tuesday January 6, 2009

The plan was to order in fish tacos from Taco Chulo after class at Affinity. I called, placed my order for 2 fish tacos and a pork burrito for Alex. So far, so good. A few minutes later, they call me back to inform me that they are OUT OF FISH. I panic, and order one rajas and one nopalitos. After stewing for a moment, I call them back and order two of their finest chicken tacos.

The plan had been to eat some chicken over the weekend, but I took this as an opportunity to hit that milestone early. All the project managers I've ever had and will have would be so proud.

Evening eating:
  • One apple pre-workout. I was supposed to eat this at work around 3PM, but I left it at home. So I was pretty low blood sugar, but it was still helpful
Dinner:
  • One apple.
  • 2 chicken tacos.
  • Washed down with tap water flavored with lemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment