Twitter / omnivoremeals

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fried, deeply


I had kung pao chicken for lunch and fried chicken for dinner. The latter was planned while the former was not. When I was meeting with my co-worker Matt a vendor stopped by to ply him with sushi. They also had an order of kung pao chicken that wasn't claimed. So I claimed it. It was greasy, spicy, and a no-brainer. The bean sprouts were a nice touch. As soon as I got back to my desk I had an apple to bring it down a notch.

After work I headed to BMW to pull my scooter out of their back yard. Once again it didn't start without the unholy assistance of starter fluid. I think I just need to replace all the hoses and the thing by the spark plug.

After wrestling with the scooter for a bit I met Jared for dinner at Mama's. I knew I was getting fried chicken and macaroni and cheese. All I needed to decide was what vegetable to get. I settled on the beet salad. I liked the fried chicken better than the stuff I got in Williamsburg.

All in a all, a pretty greasy couple of days. I need to scale that back a bit and make sure the fruits and vegetables are in full effect.

1 comment:

  1. Luke! What did you eat at Mama's before, when you weren't on the meat?

    you should try their meatloaf. It's unholy. Meatloaf, mash & those green beans with the garlic. happy belly...

    ReplyDelete