Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dinner Thursday January 8, 2009

Tonight I had dinner out with my brother, who was just back from Belgium and my old roommate, who is headed off to Guatemala on Saturday. We met at Dumont Burger. I knew my brother knew about eating meat. I had emailed him this blog, and he owned up to having eaten fish as recently as when he was in Belgium. His first transgression had been years ago while in Brazil. However, my old roommate didn't know. Sadly, my brother blew up my spot. That's what I get for being almost 30 minutes late after already pushing back the time 30 minutes when making the plans.

My only decision was whether to get the chicken sandwich or the fish. I went with the fish. It said skate on the menu, but they also had cod. I went with the cod.

Meal:
  • Fried cod sandwich
  • French fries
  • Side salad
  • Jever Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment