Twitter / omnivoremeals

Monday, January 26, 2009

A day of meals in one post


This morning was another classic. On the way to work I stopped by the green market. The sprout people had some green stuff. I bought baby bok choy and kale from them. Hopefully it's delicious.

I had a marathon meeting scheduled through lunch, so I had an apple to hold me over til after. When we broke from the meeting, lunch was left overs from Saturday.

I picked up some coffee on the way home from work. I was planning to make the black bass I bought on Saturday, but I was beat. Instead I snacked. I had some onion flat bread with hummus and read my email. After I read my email, I finished the last little bit of my raw milk Colby cheese with green grapes and read some blogs while I waited for Luke to come over to pick up my bag. While I waited, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the nut butter from the food club and blueberry-ginger jam on French whole wheat sourdough bread with a large glass of raw milk.

Lots of snacks, but no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment