Twitter / omnivoremeals

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day two of single posts

I didn't work out yesterday, so this morning I went light and didn't have eggs.

Meal:

  • Home made raw milk yogurt with granola and banana
  • OJ
  • Stove top espresso with raw milk

I met Ken for lunch at BLX to discuss the future of Bike Shorts and eat more shellfish. The mussels were just kind of rubbery and tasted like the sauce.

Meal:
  • Moule frites
  • Grimbergen beer


After work I went to my raw milk pick-up. I volunteered tonight and worked the entire shift, from unloading to helping members to loading back up. When I got home, I was beat. I had a piece of black bass I had picked up last Saturday at the green market. I broiled that with butter, lemon and garlic.

Meal:
  • Broiled Black bass with butter, lemon and garlic
  • Kale sauteed in sesame oil with a splash of Balsamic vinegar
  • Few slices of raw milk cheddar cheese
  • Green grapes
  • Last bit of previous shipment of cottage cheese with a couple of strawberries.
I didn't work out today either, but I did commute. Lame, but that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment