Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Help with what was almost a hangover

This morning didn't come as fast as I feared it would. Last night after a few hours in the cold doing my best imitation of a grease monkey which sadly wasn't good enough, I had dinner and then a few beers with Luke. I kicked him out at a pretty reasonable hour, dinner had been fairly greasy, and I was more or less hydrated. According to this guy, I was already on track for a reduced penalty. However, just to make sure, I had eggs for breakfast, which is also recommended. As delicious as breakfast was, I don't think it was required. My drinking had been modest enough. Despite my very few beers didn't hurt.

Meal:
  • 2 fried eggs
  • Fresh ground stove-top espresso with raw milk
  • 2 pieces of toast with blueberry-ginger jam
  • OJ
I am considering cutting out the OJ. Apparently juice is high in calories with poor satiation cues. Plus it's very acidic.

No comments:

Post a Comment