Twitter / omnivoremeals

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner Wednesday January 14, 2009

Tonight was some fresh Rainbow Trout mixed with leftover broccoli and quinoa curry. Almost done with that curry, but there's still a little left. As a matter of principle I will finish it, if only to teach myself not to triple recipes. I had to toss out some food tonight, and the more I do that the less sense it makes to cook for myself.

Once again, I pan fried it. Such a simple preparation. While the fish was frying, I heated up the left-overs and cracked the wine.

Meal:
  • 1 rainbow trout
  • left-over broccoli with Annie's Goddess Dressing
  • left-over quinoa curry
  • pickled (fermented?) beets
  • Red wine
I only ate half the fish, saving the rest for breakfast. So I had some yogurt with honey, ground flax seed, strawberries, and banana for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment