Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today was a poultry kind of day

The scooter was threatened with removal. It isn't clear if the threat was real, but Luke and I treated it as if it were. After a couple of hours of trouble shooting, it became fairly clear that it was in fact just the cold. A heroic effort like this called for a dinner fit for heroes. So we headed to the macaroni and cheese cook-off at Glasslands, but arrived late. So we turned to Dumont Burger. I got the grilled chicken sandwich and Luke went with the classic burger. I will join him soon enough. I also ate the jalepeno pepper. That was intense, but not crippling.

After dinner we picked up a six pack and I burned a bunch of music for Luke. While we waited for the DVDs, we skimmed through some movies on my harddrive. Specifically, The Holy Mountain and American Hardcore. We also updated this.

Tomorrow pork chops with Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment