Twitter / omnivoremeals

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Leftovers again?

Last night had a lot of influence over tonight. Specifically what I ate. I skipped Crossfit because I was feeling lazy. I didn't even make it to Alex's thing at Affinity. My more self-indulgent rationalizations include (1) I had to be at home to sell a frame, (2) I'm going to lift in the morning (REALLY), and (3) rest is super important too.

Life goes on and Paul and I will have pork on Thursday. Now all I need is a recipe. Perhaps tomorrow from Jen.

Tonight I am obsessed with Filson. How is this related to working out and food? Well, it comes from a similar place. Part of why I decided to eat meat was because I didn't want to supplement. I wanted to eat food, whole food. Clothes like those made by Filson are highly functional garments. There is a certain style to them, but they are also made out of classic non-high tech fabrics like wool and oiled cotton. They are sort of clothing's version of whole food.

No comments:

Post a Comment