Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Breakfast Thursday January 15, 2009


This morning I went with lighter fare after co-worker Messan's observation after reviewing yesterday's breakfast that American breakfasts are so heavy. I showed him the yogurt operation, and he approved.

Meal:
  • Home made raw milk yogurt
  • Ground flax seed
  • Strawberries (totally not in season)
  • Banana
  • OJ
  • Coffee with milk
Note the absence of the vitamin. Part of this exercise is to avoid supplements, so I will be breaking the multivitamin habit. I'm not sure how to track this one, other than notice my urine color, which will return to non-luminescence.

It seems that my digestive system is more or less back on track. I will do my best to see that does not hold. Last night I ate the skin of the fish in preparation of this afternoon's planned fried chicken. Thanks to Pete for the recommendation, and in advance to Boris for the company. Hopefully he won't have to hold a bucket for me, or just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment