Twitter / omnivoremeals

Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch Friday January 9, 2009


After eating out, I had no leftovers, so it was back to Green Symphony. Shannon joined me and we ate there, sitting next to Lili Taylor. She was sitting in the Starbucks window on 8th at 43rd when we passed by on the way back to the office.

Meal - salad bar $9.25:
  • Baked salmon
  • Roasted Brussels sprouts
  • Steamed beats
  • One potato samosa
  • Salad with feta
The salmon was a little dry, making mouth feel not so awesome. It still had the unfamiliar flaky-tackiness, but not it was dry as well. It's still so much denser than anything I've ever eaten, which forces me to eat at a much slower pace than I am accustomed. Adding in the bones makes for much different eating experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment