Twitter / omnivoremeals

Sunday, January 25, 2009

More pig


I was very pressed for time after recovering from losing my mind due to an endorphin overload at Crossfit. When I left there I could barely walk and I'm pretty sure my pupils were dilated. Who needs drugs? I had a snack of green grapes and a few slices of Colby cheese before lieing down to recover.

Anyway, I needed to focus on making sure everything was ready for Bike Shorts, which included burning a new DVD to include the last minute addition of Jimmy's dirt jump piece and my Dwain edit. So I called my go-to delivery place, Taco Chulo and ordered a pork burrito. I tried it with the Spanish name (puerco) but they didn't understand me. White Americans speaking Spanish to other white Americans generally doesn't work so great.

The pork burrito showed up pretty fast, and I devoured it. It was very tender pulled pork buried in hot sauce, guacamole and sour cream. Add in the beans and potatoes, and the pork was just anoher texture. That said, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment