Twitter / omnivoremeals

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Breakfast - Thursday January 8, 2009


I had the Classic. Now, with a picture.
  • Two eggs fried sunny side over.
  • 2 pieces of sourdough wheat toast with butter and strawberry spread
  • Coffee with Ronnybrook whole milk.
  • Tropicana OJ, no pulp.
  • Solgar multivitamin
Don't look too closely at the filthy counter. That's the coffee mess. I promise you I wiped it down before leaving for work.


An extended version of this breakfast was in no small part Responsible for this adventure. When I was beginning Crossfit and adjusting to the load, my recovery was bad. The only thing that I felt was helping were a lot of calories and a lot of fat and protein. I was eating the classic along with yogurt with granola and a banana. No other meals satiated me and perked me up the way it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment